Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Rasul sallallahu alaihi wassalam said: ” If someone wants to know what position he enjoys in the Eyes of Allah, he has only to look at what place he gives to Allah (in his heart and life). ~Hakim
THE GOAL IN LIFE
*Attaining Allah’s pleasure
1st step to Paradise:-
*Break from the past
*Choose a new life
*Begin a new journey
The mission is to become:
*Mumin: one whobis true and firm in his faith in God
* Mujahid: one who strives his utmost, with all the means at his disposal to gain Allah’s pleasure.
PREREQUISITES OF TAZKIYA
1. Your personal responsibility: Take charge of your life. Know that the key to success is true faith. Have a sound knowledge of the Qur’an and sunnah. Translate knowledge into practice. Have firm resolve and determination.
2. Genuine Effort: in fulfilling your obligations as a muslim. Not giving up when things become difficult.
“Be not, then, faint of heart, and grieve not: for you are bound to rise high if you are believers” (3:139)
3. Sustaining willpower ( Irada): It requires strenght and consistency. You should not have doubt and do not hesitate. Have a firm resolve to seek the pleasure of Allah.
4. Reliance on Allah: Trust Allah, have self confidence, hope sincerely in Allah and always have determination.
5. The best use of time: time is not money or gold; it is life and it is limited. So make best use of your time and always aim for execellence in all you do.
Remember: “the deeds most loved by Allah are those done regularly, even if they are few” ( Bukhari, Muslim)